Natural Awakenings October 2019 Issue
I am exhilarated and filled with gratitude to the Natural Awakenings publisher, Deborah Turner, in connecting with me over six months ago. It has been my esteem pleasure in contributing to her magazine! Thank you for the opportunity!
I am delighted to share with you today, my recent article entitled, “Inspiration and Manifestation” published in the October 2019 issue of Natural Awakenings.
I invite you explore the online edition of Natural Awakenings http://www.naturalawakeningsro.com/magazine/ so you too may enjoy the splendid articles throughout.
- Mouth Matters by Ronica O’Hara
- Confident Smiles Greatly Contribute to Your Self-Esteem by Claudia Patch, DMD
- Ask Jess by Jessica Hans-Smolin
- Inspiration and Manifestation by Donna McDine
- Work with Your Body’s Natural Processes by Alison Quackenbush
- Health Benefits of a Balance Oral Microbiome by Lisa Y. Mitchell
- Healthy Oral Habits Begin at Home by Bailee Fahey
- October is National Spinal Health Month by Raymond G. Joseph, D.C.
- The Chakras by Carole White
- Get Motivated to Get Organized by Charlene Danzi
My desire for you is that you find what inspires you and that you too manifest the life of your dreams.